Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Giles and I have been dating for over a year and it is hard to believe that we are beginning to celebrate things for the second time. An example of this would be Giles' birthday (he is now 32!). I don't remember exactly what we did last year. I do remember one of the things I gave him last year was a kayak rental for the two of us, which we used and it was so fun! So I did that again this year. I also gave him this sports watch that he had been wanting, it is like a little mini computer.
Giles also has a tradition in his family that they get pepperidge farm birthday cakes. I did try to doll it up just a little but I didn't want to take away from the simplicity of it.
This morning I began to look back on Giles' past year of life and think about all of the good memories we have had together. It made me appreciate how much I love him!
He is a do it yourself handyman, mountain biker, athlete, good listener, great travel companion, snuggler, brother, supportive fun loving man. I am so lucky to have him in my life!

I mean who wouldn't love to hang out with this guy? Notice his new watch?



1 comment:

  1. I would really like to meet this man to find out if he's real. I mean, those could be pictures of anyone...

    ReplyDelete