Monday, February 22, 2010

Sailing on a February Day

This past weekend Giles and I went out on a client/friends boat. It was a gorgeous weekend to go out and our harbour cruise was perfect! Giles' parents were in town and his dad went out with us too. It was me and 4 old men (yes Giles is a very old soul)...there are some very funny memories but I think you had to be there? Or maybe I just don't want to subject any of you to stories about the good ole days at the Citadel in 1970's, what happened in vietnam, or views of the current government.

Mandy and Adam we missed you! Next time y'all have to come down!

One week after the snow here we are...I love Charleston!


Love the Bridge!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, glad I found your blog. Thanks for the shout-out. Adam is super-jealous. Secondly, you spelled truly wrong in your profile. Just thought you might want to know...love you!

    ReplyDelete