Monday, July 23, 2012

you are what you eat...and drink?

Dear Claire: Thank you for encouraging me to think more about what I am putting into my body. Your blog is truely an inspiration, even if I did 25% of your posts I think I would be alot happier and healthier. I could probably save a few cows, reduce my carbon footprint, SAVE THE WORLD? First it was meat...I am meatless (other than the occational slice of cheese pizza, and of course fish tacos!) this is week 3 of being meat free. I have found some pretty amazing treats suce as the Dean and Deluca Capresse Sandwich, pretty much anything at Mosaic (in the shops by Liquid Highway mt. p), and Amy's refried beans to name a few. I have felt better since not eating meat. I lost 3 pounds too which was a plus while trying on wedding dresses ;) There are those days though that I dream about Giles taking me to Oak Steakhouse. I would order a medium steak with grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes. Hopefully I would enjoy it and not feel horribly guilty? Then it was coke...is there a movie like forks over knives to motivate me to give it up? I found this article which only marginally motivates me: I would like for you to give me your top 5 substitutes as until then I will continue to have osteoporosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment