Tuesday, December 20, 2011

don't keep checking the mail...

I haven't been able to get it together (yet again this year) and put together any Christmas cheer...and by that I mean a Christmas card! I have been busy finishing up school, studying for the boards looking for a job etc. I fully intend to get my life together by next year.

I read a blog about people taking you off their mailing list if they don't get a card from you, PLEASE DON'T. I really do love getting all of them (which sounds really selfish). Maybe I could send out some 4th of July cards surely I can get a cute picture, choose a card, and get something out in 6 months. But then what picture would I use for the 2012 Christmas card...because we all know finding 2pictures is impossible! Especially when you have a verticle picture but want a horizontal card etc.

Yes I realize many of you probably pick out the card, color cordinate your outfits to the font, and get a professional portrait done. I don't think I will ever get it together enough to pull that off...but just know your effort doesn't go unnoticed!

So basically I am sorry! I hope that this doesn't spoil your holiday or take away from the joy of getting the mail this time of year. Look on the brightside Facebook has a whole new layout and you can just look at my timeline for the past 4 years instead.

1 comment: