Monday, December 19, 2011

officially a nurse

Finally I graduated December 3rd, 2011. It was a Looooong road to get to this place. Over the past month or so I have been overwhelmed by thanksgiving for friends and family that have been such a huge support in this journey.

The day of graduation I felt a huge sense of accomplishment and also a huge sense of relief. I still have go get a job and pass the boards but the weight of daily assignments and projects and tests has been lifted.

I think I look rejuvenated?


Giles on the other hand got a horrible virus the afternoon of graduation and was therefore my first patient...hence why he looks not so hot.




Now it is time to get back to the books as I take the boards Thursday and lets just admit I have been a total slacker for the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment