Thursday, January 6, 2011

new year....and new age

So I find that new year is a particularly good time for me to reflect on where I want to go in the coming year. Since it is also my Birthday in January I find that my resolutions are even more reinforced. So after much reflection I have thought about how I can better myself for the new year (since I am perfect I had to think a long time!). I have decided that this year I am going to try to be a domestic diva. I know some people may not understand what that means but basically I am realizing that my tom-boyish, semi-unorganized, excuse making self has some work to do! People my age have houses, husbands, pets, and multiple children...I think that I can step it up to take care of myself and annie!

I have to confess that I think that one reason that I have not blogged was because I find the other bloggers out there so intimidating! They have these inspirations and find time to be super women and I really feel like I am lacking in that area. Enough though about my weaknesses...I am vowing this year to become a modern woman that makes time for things that are important. I am going to check out library books about being organized, cooking, being feminine, cleaning, and anything else girly! I hope to inspire others the way that blogs inspire me and hope to post at least weekly of my progress...I would say more often but I don't want to let anyone down!

So this week I am going to try to get on a set schedule and with school starting this should be pretty easy! Not just a schedule of my time but also exercising and cleaning (I think that I have a Martha Stewart book with a cleaning schedule). Here's to a new year and a new B!

Also if anyone has any little tricks to staying on a schedule please let me know. I would love tips from the women that do it so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment