Friday, August 13, 2010

so long micro!

First thanks to all that prayed for me and my Microbiology class. I have no idea how but I ended up with a B in the class! It ranks up here in the all time worst classes in my academic career. I could give you all many pointless things that I had to learn but instead I will summarize...

There are tiny microscopic things in the air, water, and food...oh and some in your body too. You are exposed to them everyday no matter how much you try to avoid them. These particles make you sick or could kill you. Things to avoid are: water, breathing, food, blood, tissues, mold, sushi, mosquito's, birds, sex, daycare centers, hospitals, restaurants, beef, gas pumps, water fountains, nail salons, airplanes, travel, bathrooms, winter, summer, and sand (there are more but you get the picture).

I cashed in my book and ordered my transcript for MUSC. So long TTC Palmer campus its been a fun year!

1 comment: