Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Happenings...

So I haven't posted in a while...I don't know why I decided to start a blog when my life was going to begin to get so busy! I think also I have felt alot of pressure to produce these amazing blog posts since I have realized that I have readers.

It is sad that I am looking through my planner to try to figure out where exactly June went.

June 4th-5th. The Jeter Wedding
Ashley Abide married Will Jeter...it was so pretty, southern, fun and memorable. All of my favorite people were there and it was so fun to catch up on friends lives. There was lots of laughter and fun, oh and her the was amazing! I don't know how many tiers it was but we tried each of the many tiers and it was so yummy. Here is a photo from the bridal luncheon that was at McCrady's...the last "roommies" shot with Dr. Abide.



LOVE THESE GIRLS!



June 11th. MUSC OPEN HOUSE
Oh my the first day of school brought out many insecurities! So you are in a room full of 60 strangers that the professors swear will soon become your best friends...I pray that these people will not see me for the dork that I am and will be my friend. It was a little overwhelming all of the things they are throwing at you. Uniforms, books, parking, shots, drug testing...you get the idea, oh and it is all due in a month! Oh and yes did I mention that all of these things cost money (lots of money). I was also sudenly overwhelmed at the thought of having to wear regular (non-denim) clothes two days a week, the other days we wear lovely all white scrubs. Oh no! I am so unstylish, probably because I am so cheap and have refused to buy anything new for the past year. As I look around the room I see cute messenger bags, shoes and accessories...and that doesn't include the cute trendy outfits that perfectly coordinate. I immediately want to run out and go shopping but instead I have to go buy $700 in books and that is 9 out of the 12 total.

DEAR READERS PLEASE FROWARD ME LINKS SO THAT I CAN HAVE A CLUE IN AUGUST ABOUT HOW TO BE COOL!

I goggled cheap fashion blogs and it came up with this...I could maybe work with this even though many of these looks aren't "professional casual"

http://www.thebudgetbabe.com/archives/P2.html

http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/fashion/2008/11/cheap-chic-carl.html

http://www.sheknows.com/articles/807666/5-best-budget-fashion-blogs

Well I almost made it through half the months happenings but I am going to stop so that I can go online "window" shopping...and the next post deserves it's own dedicated post.

1 comment:

  1. As we know,jeans is so popular and fashion now.discount-herve-leger.com They're in every closet,You know I think that jeans have become the modern alternative to the little black dress and for every woman to feel sexy she needs to have at least one amazing pair that fits like a second skin.Every woman want to more sexy and nice.Jeans can make you looks elegant,sexy and nice,Herve leger Dress can achieve the same effect.do you know herve leger dress,it is a big brand.More details information of our products,please log in discount-herve-leger.com and contact us,you will look very thin and sexy in those Discount Herve Leger Bandage Dress!

    ReplyDelete